Thursday, July 12, 2012

I've really gotten into mesh clothing of late. It's quite interesting to find that some have a real grasp on how to make it look great, while others have no clue at all.

What I've been doing is going to the Second Life Market Place and just doing a search for mesh clothing. Then I look until something catches my eye. There are of course the Masters who have it down and it looks great, Mohna Lisa, Morea Couture, and I'm growing rather fond of some of Purple Moon's.

Today I found J.H. Couture. I purchased several demo's and a pantsuit that is all one piece with a low laying belt.






Finding myself very happy with this purchase and some of the demo's I decided I wanted to try more. However, I was unable to find demo's what what I wanted to try on on the SLMP. This left me with the option of going to the store itself.





I have to say I was pleased with the layout of the store, it wasn't clustered, or left you frustrated by being unable to find what you were seeking.

You are able to join the JHC group when you first land. Upon touching the sign, it brings up the profile of the group so you can join. Now the only downfall I had to this is that it cost 50L to join the group. For this 50L you have access to group gifts. And the owner informed me that occassionally she sends out free outfits to her group members. Honestly, I just couldn't see joining for the 50L. As much as I travel and try on outfits in second life, having to join for 50L everytime is a little much. For those that keep their groups to a minimum it's a great deal.

I really wanted to demo some of her shoes. I've really only found two manufactures of reliable shoes N-Core and MaryJane. However, you are not able to demo the shoes. Certain outfits you may demo, but most are not able to be demo'd. This is not and issue as i have found that two of her outfits are mesh perfect!




I purchased JHC's "Rawya Brown"... and her dress Malika Tube Dress (Creme) .... Immediately I was surprised. The shoes are awesome, I didn't even have to adjust the skin tone. The dress comes in all Mesh sizes from XXS to Large. I'm wearing the small version. I did notice some skin issues when I moved, but this is correctable by moving your dress size up one.
 





My only suggestion would be for JHC to allow a demo of their shoes. While I am comfortable with the ankle strap shoes, like most women in second life, I would like to see what their strapless shoes do for those AV's with 0 size feet. 

It has been my experience that the ankles turn into Cankles and look horrible. 

(MaryJane and N-core are both exceptions to this rule).

You can find JHC in the marketplace under J.H. Couture or in Second Life at the addy of: JH Couture


For those of you into mesh, you will like their clothing.  



1 comment: