Sunday, January 22, 2012

At Design - 1100 Lindens Down the Drain

AT Designs - Boots - The workmanship on these boots is the worst I've ever seen. They are overly large, they don't never seem to mesh together, and they are always shaped wrong since the Avatar is always moving with the A.O. 
AT Designs - I tried to move the sleeve down on the arm, however the sleeve still does not fit when the A.O. shifts the Avatar
AT Designs Boots - The boot does not hold correct shape when A.O. moves the Avatar from a straight up stand mode.
AT Designs - Dress - Innocence - Belt too small - Sleeves too far up




AT  Designs - Dress - Innocence 


Part Two - Bad Customer Service 

After seeing all the problems with the dress I spent 1100L on, I took these pictures, attached them to a note card and submitted the card to Ms. Anatine. 


The response I got back, was both unsatisfactory and left me fuming. As I stated before, Ms. Anatine  immediately responded in a snide manner telling me that I need to read the attached card which tells me how to obtain the dress resized for my shape. She then instructed me to either complete the attached card which was asked for every measurement on my shape, or for me to send my shape to her. 

I was both immediate upset over both her manner and her lack of customer support. For a dress that you are asking 1100L for you would think you would have that dress available to be adjusted to every shape, size and avatar in Second London. 


Not only did I waste 1100 Lindens on a dress and boots which are in all reality badly designed, and poorly assembled; but the designer absolutely has no concern at all for her customers and their disappointment in a dress that she designed and supplied!

After much thought I decided that the dress was a waste of my time, as well as my money. However, I can make sure that no one else waste their valuable money and time on a dress where the only answer you get is "give me your measurements or shape and I'll send you a new dress". 


My rating for this designer and dress - 0 - and trust me when I say if it could be lower it.. would be. 

I understand that @ Designs also supplies pre-fab homes and land. Think twice before you buy from @ Designs, they obviously have no customer service support system. And the one they do provide doesn't supply their customers with a working solution on a forever basis. It only offers a solution at the time. 


 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update - 

Ms. Anatine and I spoke today after I sent her a note card on her dress. She asked that I return the dress and she would refund my Lindens. 


While the outcome was not what I had hoped for two things did come of this: 


1: Ms Anatine did state that all dress or outfits will be modified anytime for the customer no matter how much time has passed. 


2: Ms. Anatine did tell me that their trade mark name does not allow for them to allow for modification of their items. This is why they are 
transferable. 


Thank you again Ms. Anatine for your time and the response.






No comments:

Post a Comment