Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Co Creations

zz

I had the pleasure of meeting Co, a relatively quiet man, through Milk Man. Co runs a small little shop where he for the most part customizes jewelry at the request of his customers. 


Milk commissioned Co’s services to produce a turquoise choker for me to wear. 

Co, asked for my torso build so that he could make sure the fit was perfect. I was not disappointed, as the choker fit me perfectly. 

As you can see from the pictures the details are immaculate, you can see each link in the chain. The little turquoise balls dangle as if they are floating and the cross in the center is very well made. 




Should you wish for a customized piece of jewelry that fits you, or something to make a friend, loved one, or family member smile, I highly recommend Co Creations. 

You can reach Co by message on his profile or by going to his shop. The LM is:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milanimox/223/37/86.


1 comment:

  1. That was very sweet of you to do China. I am so happy you like your creation. It has been a pleasure to meet with and work for you.
    Cobalt Oh

    ReplyDelete